For Proprietary or Contractual Security Guard Companies
Placement: Our graduates get the best possible training in the smallest space of time allotted. We go well beyond the minimum training guidelines to ensure that our graduates are better prepared for challenges they may meet. There are NO shortcuts here!
Moreover, many of our students take advanced certification courses with us like Tactical Communications (sometimes known as Interpersonal Communications or Verbal Judo), American Heart Association First Aid-CPR-AED Three Way Certification, Tactical Fitness and Self-Defense, and Executive Protection Certification Courses by some of America's best who come from the world's most elite military and law enforcement units like our Tactical Training Director, our Tactical Physical Fitness and Self-Defense Program Specialist, our Associate Director for Homeland Security, and our School Director/Group President who teaches many of the courses personally. Our advanced students are taught the latest methods, develop critical operational and planning skills, and are prepared to handle just about anything comes their way.
If you are a state registered security guard company (contractual or proprietary), and would like to hire one of our student associates (including former law enforcement or military) please contact our placement specialists Frank or Dave at (631) 991-2620 or just e-mail us! You may ask for or contact the School (Executive) Director directly anytime.
On-Site Training Available
We know that finding affordable and reliable training for an ever-changing security environment in a tight economy can be a real challenge for an employer, and we take this into consideration with group discount pricing. We also know that employers not only want affordable training that will help them stay competitive, but they want their security staff to be able to handle ANY given situation professionally using the type of skills and knowledge that we can teach them. This can only be accomplished through the best training programs available with the most experienced and most dedicated personnel.
Training for Uniformed Officers
If your company or organization has uniformed security officers and you want them to emulate a US Marine Embassy Guard or US Marine MP -- to be, in a word: SHARP! -- when working for YOUR COMPANY, then you have to have them and their supervisors trained in specific aspects of discipline, personal appearance, readiness, critical thinking/thinking outside the box, hard work ethic, and tactics from somebody who has that experience! From somebody who LIVES that experience every single day of their lives.
Greg Bravo (left) our School Director and Group President while on active duty in US Marine MP Honor Guard Ceremony in Philadelphia.
- ATWFP (Anti-Terrorist/Work Force Protection
- Asset Evaluation/Threat Assessment
- Active (Random) Shooter (What to do before, during and after event, target hardening and preparation, etc.) in the corporate or school environment.
- Effective and Ineffective Countermeasures, et. al.
for corporate, private, industrial, governmental, residential; maritime, aviation, and transportation; law enforcement and private clients is also available from us using the latest strategies from some of the nation's top high level security, military, and law enforcement experts.
Our Instructors and Consultants
- Have over 200 years (combined) elite law enforcement and military unit experience.
- Are police and military tactical/firearms instructors.
- Have produced training videos and published professional articles and books.
- Have experience with high level elite military and law enforcement units including (but not limited to) the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), US Marshals Service, US Secret Service, US Navy SEALs, US Army Special Forces, New York City Police Department, and New York City Department of Correction.
- Have responded to thousands of public safety calls for service. including live bomb incidents, hostage, active shooter, and SWAT calls.
- Have criminal investigator experience.
- Have Counter-Terrorism and High Level Crisis Intervention (hostage and terrorist incident) experience.
- Have firefighter/EMS experience.
Our Classroom Training
- We teach ALL of our students things that they really can use to do their jobs better. Things that can save lives. Our students are very important to us, and we want to insure their survival (and the survival of those in their charge) in any given emergency. We not only go above the state minimum training guidelines for the mandatory courses, but we even give them another day of FREE training of Tactical Communications (sometimes known as Verbal Judo) and Advanced Report Writing to make sure of this.
- The upshot is that our course graduates are always better prepared, and are very grateful for the extra knowledge and helpful tips that they receive from us. Knowledge that can only come from the benefit of over 150 years of combined high level experience that the instructors have had to pay a significant price for; training that can only come from people like them. See what our students say here!
If you would like us to immediately upgrade and custom design your security or law enforcement training program or need advanced training and/or security evaluations, please call us at (631) 991-2620 for more information on how we can help your security or law enforcement officers become second to none!
Your call is important to us! If you get no answer because we are out in the field training or closed, please leave a message or you can e-mail us by clicking here and we will return your call or message promptly!