- All New York State Security Guard Course & Fee Schedules appear below (scroll down).
NOTE: We HAVE special rates (below) for Military, FD, EMS, and PD.
And . . .
- To view the NYS Security Guard Course Catalog (All Courses Armed or Unarmed) click here.
About class schedules:
1. The NYS 8 Hour Pre-Assignment Course is usually conducted on Saturdays (except for the second Saturday of each month and on some holidays).
2. The NYS 16 Hour On-the-Job Training Course is conducted on the second weekend of each month and the last Thursday and Friday of each month (except for the second Saturday of each month and on some holidays).
3. The NYS 8 Hour Annual In-Service Course is conducted at various alternating dates during the month.
Full monthly schedule is posted below.
Call us at (631) 991-2620 to sign up!
<?xml:namespace prefix = "v" />
Alliance Group Affiliates, Inc.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
NYS Security Guard Training Schedule
STUDENTS MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING TO CLASS:
· Course fee.
· Driver’s license or other form of government photo ID.
· Something to take notes with.
Military/Reserves, PD, Fire Dept. or EMS:
Bring the above items plus . . .
· Valid military ID and/or DD-214.
· Other military or VA documentation where applicable.
· PD, Fire Dept. or EMS ID Card
Sunday 07/05/15 8 Hour Pre-Assignment Course
Wednesday 07/08/15 8 Hour Annual In-Service Course
Friday 07/10/15 8 Hour Pre-Assignment Course
Saturday 07/1115 16 HOUR OJT Course Day 1
Sunday 07/12/15 16 HOUR OJT Course Day 2
Saturday 07/18/15 8 Hour Pre-Assignment Course
Sunday 07/19/15 8 Hour Annual In-Service Course
Saturday 07/25/15 8 Hour Pre-Assignment Course
Wednesday 07/29/15 8 Hour Annual In-Service Course
Thursday 07/30/15 16 HOUR OJT Course Day 1
Friday 07/31/15 16 HOUR OJT Course Day 2
Classes start at 9 am at 450 Commack Rd, Deer Park each Day unless indicated otherwise.
Our Regular Unarmed
New York State Security Guard Training Course Rates . . .
Important: The training fees listed below number of FREE services and benefits. We are not just another security guard school to choose from: We are an association and our relationship only begins with the training courses. We do not abandon you when your training is over.
You will not get all of these benefits anywhere else for the same affordable rates (below)!
1. New York State Security Guard Training Course(s).
2. Assistance in obtaining your license.
3. Job placement assistance year round (including with good government jobs).
4. Job and career counseling from senior members of our staff.
5. Discounts on other advanced training courses that can help you earn more money including Firearms, First Aid/CPR/AED, and Executive Protection Agent (EPA) training (EPA's can earn over $1000 per day).
6. Free association membership/benefits, and access to our job fairs/seminars and holiday parties.
Regular NYS UNARMED Course Fees:
1. NYS 8 Hour Pre-Assignment Course (need to take to get a NEW license) = $60
2. NYS 16 Hour On-the Job Training Course (Needs to be taken within 90 days of initial employment) = $120 ($90 if taken in combination with the 8 hour course within 14 days of the 8 hour course).
3. NYS Combination 8/16 Hour Course = $150
4. NYS 8 Hour Annual In-Service Course = $50
Our Special Rates for those who serve the community (active/retired) Police, Fire, and EMS . . . .
1. NYS 8 Hour Pre-Assignment Course = $55
2. NYS 16 Hour OJT Course Combination = $120 (if taken within 14 days of the 8 hour course).
Call us at (631) 991-2620 to sign up
Come on down to train with us, we will take good care of you and your friends!